Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
Serving: 15-20 cookies
We were dreaming of these bad boys all week, so on the weekend we decided to whip them up and man, they hit the spot!
- 3 C of rolled oats
- 1 C of flour (all purpose or whole wheat)
- 1 tsp ceylon cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 C coconut sugar
- 1 C dairy free dark chocolate chips
- 3/4 C peanut butter
- 1/4 C maple syrup
- 1/2 C plant milk (we used unsweetened almond milk)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Dry Mixture – In a large bowl, add the rolled oats, flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, coconut sugar, and dark chocolate chips. Mix together with a whisk.
- Wet Mixture – In a medium sized bowl, combine the peanut butter, maple syrup, milk and vanilla extract. Whisk to combine, until the peanut butter is well combined with everything.
- Fold the wet mixture into the dry mixture with a wooden spoon or spatula. We found the mixture to still be a bit dry, so we added a little more milk until everything was well incorporated.
- Using a ice cream scoop, spoon out the cookies onto a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes, checking the cookies at 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven once cooked. Let them cool on the counter or drying racks.
- Enjoy 🙂