Let’s keep it simple – these are the best, vegan pumpkin spice muffins we have ever eaten. Let us know your thoughts!
- 1¾ cup flour
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ¾ tsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp ground clove
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup Plant Milk (Almond, Coconut, Soy)
- ½ cup Coconut Oil
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine the flour, coconut sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, clove and ground ginger in a medium-sized bowl. Mix thoroughly, then stir in the pureed pumpkin, vanilla, plant milk, and coconut oil.
- Line a muffin tin and fill approx. 6 pockets full. If desired, top with your nuts of choice (we like pecan crumble).
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Chill and share with friends 🙂